It's a toss-up for the Year of the Independent
United States Senate election in Nevada, 2016
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Elections in Nevada|
|None of These Candidates|
Incumbent Democratic Senator Harry Reid, the Senate Minority Leader, initially said he would seek re-election to a sixth term, but announced on March 26, 2015 that he would not.
- 1 Democratic primary
- 2 Republican primary
- 3 Third party and independent candidates
- 4 General election
- 5 See also
- 6 References
- 7 External links
- Steven Horsford, former U.S. Representative
- John Lee, Mayor of North Las Vegas, former State Senator and candidate for NV-04 in 2012
- Steve Sisolak, Chairman of the Clark County Commission
- Shelley Berkley, former U.S. Representative and nominee for the U.S. Senate in 2012
- Lucy Flores, former State Assemblywoman and nominee for Lieutenant Governor in 2014 (running for NV-04)
- Kate Marshall, former Nevada State Treasurer, nominee for Nevada's 2nd congressional district in 2011 and nominee for Secretary of State of Nevada in 2014
- Ross Miller, former Secretary of State of Nevada and nominee for Nevada Attorney General in 2014
- Harry Reid, incumbent U.S. Senator
- Rory Reid, former Clark County Commissioner, nominee for Governor in 2010 and son of U.S. Senator Harry Reid
- Dina Titus, U.S. Representative and nominee for Governor of Nevada in 2006 (running for re-election)
|[show]Catherine Cortez Masto|
- Eddie Hamilton, retired auto executive and perennial candidate
- Joe Heck, U.S. Representative
- Bob Beers, Las Vegas City Councilman, former State Senator and candidate for Governor in 2006
- Sharron Angle, former State Assemblywoman and nominee for the U.S. Senate in 2010
- Greg Brower, State Senator and former United States Attorney for the District of Nevada
- Barbara Cegavske, Secretary of State of Nevada, former State Senator and candidate for Nevada's 4th congressional district in 2012
- Steve Hill, Executive Director of the Nevada Governor's Office of Economic Development
- Ron Knecht, Nevada State Controller, former Regent of the University of Nevada, Reno and former State Assemblyman
- Brian Krolicki, former Lieutenant Governor of Nevada
- Adam Laxalt, Nevada Attorney General
- Wayne Allyn Root, former member of the Libertarian National Committee and Libertarian Party nominee for Vice President of the United States in 2008
- Dan Schwartz, State Treasurer and candidate for Nevada's 4th congressional district in 2012
- Mark Amodei, U.S. Representative (running for re-election)
- Heidi Gansert, former State Assemblywoman and former chief-of-staff to Governor Brian Sandoval
- Mark Hutchison, Lieutenant Governor of Nevada and former State Senator
- Cresent Hardy, U.S. Representative (running for re-election)
- Michael Roberson, Majority Leader of the Nevada Senate (running for NV-03)
- Brian Sandoval, Governor of Nevada
Third party and independent candidates
- Kamau Bakari (Independent American Party, businessman)
- Tom Jones (Independent American Party, retired businessman and perennial candidate) 
- David Lory VanDerBeek (Independent American Party, family therapist and perennial candidate)
Cortez Masto (D)
|Gravis Marketing||July 16, 2015||1,276||± 3%||35%||49%||—||16%|
|Public Policy Polling||July 15, 2015||677||± 3.8%||42%||41%||—||17%|
Cortez Masto (D)
|Gravis Marketing||March 27, 2015||850||± 3%||53%||30%||—||17%|
Cortez Masto (D)
|Gravis Marketing||March 27, 2015||850||± 3%||44%||39%||—||17%|
|[show] Hypothetical polling|
- Morris, Chris (July 7, 2015). "Bunny Ranch owner Dennis Hof considers US Senate run". CNBC. Retrieved July 7, 2015.
- Official campaign websites
- Catherine Cortez Masto for Senate
- Eddie Hamilton for Senate
- Joe Heck for Senate
To guarantee our future, we first and foremost will elect the right people to represent US.
It's well beyond time for more common sense majority in government.
For this to happen, we will elect principled Independent Constitutional Candidates of character, unbeholden to special interest lobbyist funding or owned by billionaires.
Stay in touch for our Constitutional Solutions to America's most pressing problems of peace, power and prosperity, immigration, jobs, justice.
Share with family, friends, neighbours for better results.
We pray these posts inspire you right now to Circulate, Donate, Register, Volunteer and Vote Silver Senator 2016 for True Constitutional Government, of the people, by the people and for the people.
To register non-partisan:
Otherwise it's more politics as usual.
Let US know now how we can make Nevada and America better for you. Drop us a line. We read them all, thanks.
Join and tweet our Silver Senator 2016 Campaign for Constitutional Government now:
We welcome your donations, passions, talents, time.
You can read, review and share our Campaign Works here:
Successful governing is not a popularity contest, but an active, firm, lasting commitment to Constitutional Independence principles.
Donate here right now for our better future: ($27 to $2700 per election by law, individuals only, by choice)
Silver Senator 2016
PO Box 1018
Crystal Bay Nevada 89402-1018